We want to empower every child to be more like Jesus and to live a life, pleasing and holy, while reaching others for His Kingdom. To accomplish this goal, Sweetwater First Assembly has created a wide variety of classes to meet the needs of each child.
Sunday Morning Encounters
- Nursery (non-walkers) -- The nursery offers a safe and nurturing environment for your child so that you can enjoy the service.
- Sensory Room -- This room is for parents to make use of during the Sunday or Wednesday night services. This room is just for those super special kids that need some extra TLC or peace & quiet. We hope this is a blessing to many families.
- Toddlers -- Our toddlers' class creates a fun biblical-based learning environment, with interactive biblical lessons, worship, crafts, snack and organized play.
- Junior Varsity (Ages 3 - 1st grade) -- JV ministry is designed specifically for ages 3-1st grade with age-appropriate Bible lessons, worship, crafts, and organized play.
- Varsity (2nd-6th grades) -- Varsity Ministry creates an age-appropriate learning environment designed specifically for grades 2nd-6th. Varsity students will engage in biblical instruction, offering, communion, worship and crafts.
Other Special Events:
Easter Egg Hunt
Summer Fun Days
Christmas Kids Choir
Summer Kids Camp