We want to empower every child to be more like Jesus and to live a life, pleasing and holy, while reaching others for His Kingdom. To accomplish this goal, Sweetwater First Assembly has created a wide variety of classes to meet the needs of each child.
Sunday Morning Encounters
- Nursery (non-walkers) -- The nursery offers a safe and nurturing environment for your child so that you can enjoy the service.
- Mother's Room -- In addition to our nursery, we proved a room for mothers and their infants. This room will create a quiet space for mothers to tend to their infants while hearing the sermon.
- Toddlers -- Our toddlers' class creates a fun biblical-based learning environment, with interactive biblical lessons, worship, crafts, snack and organized play.
- Junior Varsity (Ages 3-5 Years Old) -- JV ministry is designed specifically for ages 3-5 with age-appropriate Bible lessons, worship, crafts, and organized play.
- Varsity (1st-6th grades) -- Varsity Ministry creates an age-appropriate learning environment designed specifically for grades 1st-6th. Varsity students will engage in biblical instruction, offering, communion, worship and crafts.
Wednesday Evening Encounters
Our Royal Ranger program is an activity-based, small group church ministry for boys and young men in grades K-12. Our mission is to evangelize, equip and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders. We provide Christlike character formation and servant leadership development for boys and young men in a highly relational and fun environment. For more information, check out the national Royal Rangers website at www.royalrangers.com.
Girls ministries is a church-based discipleship program that has a legacy of godly women coming alongside girls, guiding them on a path to become mature and godly women. Our goal is simple: to see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, and to realize her importance and potential in the kingdom of God. For more information, check out the National Girls Ministries website at www.ngm.ag.org.
- Nursery (0-2yr)
- Mother's Room
- Rainbows (Ages 3-5 boys & girls)
- Daisies (Kindergarten girls)
- Prims (1st-2nd grade girls)
- Stars (3rd-5th grade girls)
- Ranger Kids
(K-2nd grade boys)
- Discovery Rangers
(3rd-5th grade boys)
Other Special Events:
Easter Egg Hunt
Summer Fun Days
Christmas Kids Choir
Summer Kids Camp