We want to empower every child to be more like Jesus and to live a life, pleasing and holy, while reaching others for His Kingdom. To accomplish this goal, Sweetwater First Assembly has created a wide variety of classes to meet the needs of each child.
Sunday Morning Encounters
- Nursery (non-walkers) -- The nursery offers a safe and nurturing environment for your child so that you can enjoy the service.
- Mother's Room -- In addition to our nursery, we proved a room for mothers and their infants. This room will create a quiet space for mothers to tend to their infants while hearing the sermon.
- Toddlers -- Our toddlers' class creates a fun biblical-based learning environment, with interactive biblical lessons, worship, crafts, snack and organized play.
- Junior Varsity (Ages 3-5 Years Old) -- JV ministry is designed specifically for ages 3-5 with age-appropriate Bible lessons, worship, crafts, and organized play.
- Varsity (1st-6th grades) -- Varsity Ministry creates an age-appropriate learning environment designed specifically for grades 1st-6th. Varsity students will engage in biblical instruction, offering, communion, worship and crafts.
Wednesday Evening Encounters
(Royal Rangers & Girls Ministries)
- Nursery (0-2yr)
- Mother's Room
- Rainbows (Ages 3-5 boys & girls)
- Daisies (K girls)
- Prims (1st-2nd girls)
- Stars (3rd-5th Grade girls)
- Ranger Kids
- Discovery Rangers
Other Special Events:
SonFun (Summer VBS)
Easter Egg Hunt
Christmas Kids Choir
Summer Kids Camp